From:
"Seibolt, Robert" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2015 18:58:50 +0000
Frederic wrote:
To this day (many, many decades later), I can't figure out how a monastic order which described itself as "teaching brothers" could paint itself into such a corner.

Frederic, I'm with you. When I speak with old high school friends we often comment on the behavior of our school staff and wonder why would reasonable adults act or react in such a way.  We are at the age most of those people were when we were in school. We came to the conclusion that no matter how bad of a confrontation you could get into with a student, even an enemy or archenemy, it was trivial compared to the wars you could get into with a teacher or staff member usually over something minor.

Rob Seibolt, CRM
Supervisor Records Management
Kansas City, MO

http://www.mriglobal.org

This message is intended exclusively for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. This communication may contain information that is confidential, proprietary, privileged or otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by facsimile, e-mail or phone and delete all copies of the message.