From:
"Roach, Bill" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 May 2016 15:26:40 +0000
<< Someone had mentioned Box to them as well as RecordLion.>>

I haven't used RecordLion but have worked extensively with the individuals who created it.  I highly respect their knowledge of Records Management issues.

I would certainly consider it as an option.

Bill Roach, CRM

Opinions are my own and not those of my employer or any other individual or entity.

This message may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete this email from your system.